Monday, June 24, 2013

A SIDE ON ROAD

WHAT DOES A PERFECT ROAD TRIP MEANS TO YOU?


THIS---> 

when you probably reach out the place where you want to go?
                                            or
you have packed the food,shelter,cloths,temporary storing system and all.

you rocked the played wiht your ipod.




BUT YOU SMELLED YOUR CAR? DO YOU KNOW THAT YOUR CAR STINGS?

well yes, i am rightly saying about you car perfume not about your deo's and perfumes.

i am talking about the essence that your car give you while driving . seriously we need a therapy and a theory - " the car that stay fit will make you trip more better" and one more " the car that smelled better will  give you fell like home"
yeah thats the reason behind. Why you don'nt like you car and the next Question come's up is how to make it feel more better. 

well you have driven at the right place at the right time .
I am driving from my last trip from a beach to the home its nearly about 1200 k.m away  and i see some peoples signing for lift . you know how much preety people are we we two pick them up in my car, and the conclusion we came that they don'nt like my driving and the smell of the car.

I Can't do anything with my driving because its my natural talent but i can do lots of thing with my car smell and an experiment with my car.

so we Tried up AMBI PURE



And there you go my car not turned into a bi car, nor it becomes a spaceship but
its becomes a home to live in .  Yes the promotion advertisement is genuine and you can too  start living your dreams in a car by just buying Ambipure perfumes and freshner.


THERE ARE MANY PRODUCTS TOO YOU CAN TRY AT AMBIPURE WEBSITE HERE-- > http://www.febreze.com

FOR MORE CONTINUE READ PLEASE KEEP VISITING THE BLOG


MORE OVER LIKE  AmbiPurIndia FACEBOOK PAGE TOO

0 comments:

Post a Comment