Monday, May 5, 2014

FIRST PRANK #Kanna

When i got to know what cricket means to us I am confused in the begeining, I thought people playing gilli-danda with ball or a normal game with big FAn's . 

MY FANTASY

And the special part is i just want to be a part of it , In india Every body is a cricketer at their level best - some best are called :- gully cricket, baccha cricket ETC. haha yes their is one called bacha cricket to, Anyways come to the point to play my Role I joined Cricket  in my fantasies - playing IPl, international matches , yeah thats my dreams. :D
Courtsey:- Google.com

its very common now but when we are in late 19's the best part to hear and watch cricket was just a radio and people surrounding it with a cup of tee.
 


FIRST EXPERIENCE

                                                          Hehe you know what i mean  In the 2009 IPl matches my 12th board exams are going still i am on for cricket and watched it Till the end , I sold my Ipod to see my life's First live match at  sharjah kotla stadium ,delhi and the experience was awesome . the feeling , the energy i can'nt imagine the zeal the power appearing their the craziness is started from past.

 COurtsey :- Google.com               



I stop Studying for it :-

I dropped , lied ,bunkked  . whatever i can do ! I have to do that ! to watch the match.

The INCIDENT   (PRANK) .
Suddenly MY father was in the living room and watching the T.v continously from last Two (2) hours. obviously i got irritated,                         than i called up my neighbour ( at the time of 4-5' O clock my father and neighbour go for a walk outside) and told them UNCLE where are you ? he said WHO ? i said to him ?
                  Ha Vermaji AAJ khumne nhi chal rhe ho kya? ( as i pretend to be my father ) and he said - Ha saab bas apka intezaar kar rahe hai . ( suddenly i thouhgt it's going wrong) and said to him - come to the house and will go than.
WELCOme
The bell rings , "ting-tong" i said -Papa uncle has come , He said - he came to early , WHy ?  I said i dont know ( i mean i know everything ) , haha HE went Up track up his suit , combed his hair's and GET ! SET ! GO.
THis was the first and last time i ditched my FAther To wath IPL Because i can'nt miss CSK VS PUNJAB. i know you too. 

   

                            StarSports.com

Image taken as source from google play
One Of the most Interesting feature i love about Starsports.com is its Live App an app which enables you to connect with every sports schedule , live matches,scores ETC. Its gives Awesome HD Video output in the mobile App YOu can get it from here Starsports.com app. just click the link and downlaod it from There. 


This post is a part of Cricket just got better! Activity by starsports.com in association with BlogAdda.com

Blogadda.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment