Thursday, May 8, 2014

ROOUND 2 ! A Mission for IPL

Round 2 does'nt mean for a wrestling tournament , i mean In my first  post for an IPL incident , How I watched the match that day. And now comes the  second masala Story of my life that i have done to watch Ipl match.

YOu know I am a IPl fanatic. SO in a middle class family there is only One T.v in the Living Room. (you know that also) ,SO now i have to Encounter a Prank with My MOM  , yeah i say my mom what !!

In todays time Serials are a big , That big SAAS-BAhus serial. i hate it . they paly the whole Story in a suspence without any in it. :P yeah all are the same just you have to look for them , any ways come back to the topic, When the clock sturck at 6 p.m the T.v Is not switched ON because  its alreayd ON as i am watching the match , and my mom came and says change The channel to S***r P**s .
And The fight began half of the match Goes on fighting .
                                                                                   I lost , nobody can win against his MOM/Wife/sister/Girl-friend and Bharwali !  SO i decided to lets let mom watch T.v and




    That's not All.


Source: google.com
I decided To watch than i have to watch , i ran to the Top of my house , searched for the Dish anteana , actually i know where it is located but there are 4 hanging on the edge of my house so, i have to find which is mine. after finding the right one just one thing remaining is put a cloth over it and ran from there because i know my mom will came there in just some minutes after a serious mistake i left the peace of cloth on it ( yes i am idiot) my mom came and take it off from their. yeah that so easy na. so i think it's not working , Than a new plan and a simple one came to my mind i jump from the top to bottom and cut the light off ( yeah it's as simple as that ) .

My mom came out searches what happen's after sometime she went to her Room and Start doing something else. i know its Rude But this is D KIDDA OS CRICKET.

                                                                                               StarSports.com

Image taken as source from google play
One Of the most Interesting feature i love about Starsports.com is its Live App an app which enables you to connect with every sports schedule , live matches,scores ETC. Its gives Awesome HD Video output in the mobile App YOu can get it from here Starsports.com app. just click the link and downlaod it from There. 



This post is a part of Cricket just got better! Activity by starsports.com in association with BlogAdda.com.




















P.s : any silly mistake in writting please Ignore, you know how we Indian are, always in a hurry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment